Programme contains all info on talks, cookery demos, performances, kids activities and workshops
Those looking to visit Vegfest Scotland on Dec 3rd 4th 2016 at the SECC in Glasgow are advised to buy tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
- Alt-country / chamber-pop band Furlined will be performing live at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 on the Live Acts Stage... t.co/YszSTOh4vy
- In the words of John Jezewski, Principal of the College of Alkaline Nutrition and natural health practitioner for... t.co/43JbHxOU4S
- Bute Island Foods' award-winning Sheese brand of dairy-free vegan cheeses are excellent eaten cold or in all... t.co/gl9Ca7gsuT
Visitors Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VISITORS TO VEGFESTUK EVENTS
- Please do not bring any animal products onto the site in any form; this is a vegan event.
- Please do not bring any of the following: alcohol, glass bottles, illegal substances, weapons.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted on site, due to health and safety reasons. The event is very crowded and not a suitable environment for pets. Assistance dogs are welcome of course, as are their companions.
- Visitors are liable to be searched on entry or at any time whilst visiting the show.
- Readmittance is available throughout the event. Please see Security on exit before leaving the venue to gain readmittance.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and may be asked to show proof of age.
- In the event of unavoidable cancellation (e.g. due to adverse weather, terrorist alert), we are unable to offer refunds for this event due to high up-front non-returnable costs.
- The published lineup is subject to change and no refunds are possible in the event of the lineup changing.
- This event is subject to license.
- No unruly or offensive behaviour will be tolerated at any time and the event management reserves the right to remove any such person who they deem to be using offensive language or behaviour. This particularly applies to anyone abusing or shouting at any of our organisers, stallholders, performers, contractors, guests, stewards, security or volunteers. Please be polite at all times
- Exhibitors, visitors and speakers at VegfestUK may appear in promotional photos for the event without prior consultation
- By paying on entry, you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
- Further terms and conditions may be added here before the event.