Programme contains all info on talks, cookery demos, performances, kids activities and workshops
Those looking to visit Vegfest Scotland on Dec 3rd 4th 2016 at the SECC in Glasgow are advised to buy tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
- RT @BishopWeston: #ThursdayThoughts So you gave money to @CR_UK Cancer research, studies say eat more #plantbased #foods but still haven't…
- RT @NutritionistW1: The latest on #healthy sandwich & wrap choices t.co/NSfrecL8sX via @VegfestUK's @VegfestExpress Helping us on o…
- After their first stint of cycling to raise funds for Veganuary ending at VegfestUK London 2016, team VeganVelo... t.co/3m7kYrui4P
Venue and Location
Vegfest Scotland is held in Hall 3 at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC).
The address and post code for the site is:
SECC, Exhibition Way, Glasgow G3 8YW
The site is family friendly and clean – please help us keep it that way!
- Information Points - Located at the Site Office
- First Aid - Located at the Site Office
- Lost Kids - Located at the Site Office
- Toilets - See Floor plan for details
- Seating - Plenty of seating for those who wish to take a rest
- Licensed Bar - Located in Hall 3 (where the event takes place)
- Please note - no dogs or animals allowed, and no glass bottles
For a list of vegan friendly accommodation and eateries nearby, visit the following websites: