Website live for bookings later in 2016; 160 stalls available on top of mesmerising mix of activities
4th year show at Olympia London on Oct 22nd 23rd; stalls, marketing options and sponsorship packages available - book now!
Approx 10,700 visitors altogether; event returns to Brighton Centre on March 11th 12th 2017
Marshall Jefferson, Adamski (Killer) and Alison Limerick (Where Love Lives), join Macka B & Andy Compton at weekend vegan fest
Help Pig Freud raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016
- RT @TeenVGN: We're looking for #vegan musicians or a band to come and play at @VGNSummerCamp 2017 in S-Wales. Interested? Tweet us! ποΈπΈπ₯πΉπΆβ¦
- Great news!! OptiBac Probiotics are back exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Festival exclusive offer... t.co/QSjp3JeEK8
- Media pack for VegfestUK London 2017 available here website live for bookings March 30th... t.co/ijMElccViQ
About Vegfest Scotland
Scotland is set to embrace a whole new world of healthy eating in 2015 with Europe's prime vegan festival Vegfest arriving at SECC, Glasgow, on December 5th 6th.
The 2 day vegan food fest is part of a brand-new Glasgow-based venture The Only Way is Ethics comprising an eight day festival exploring, promoting and celebrating ethical choices affecting all aspects of living. This joint venture is a result of months of planning and we are thrilled to be able to announce an event of this scale.
We're beyond elated to be given the opportunity to bring our vegan festival and hence the benefits of healthy eating and vegan lifestyles to Glasgow this year. We're also privileged to be invited to organise a show at a venue as prestigious and high-profile as the SECC, and we're very excited at the prospect of making this show a huge success.
Vegfest Scotland is all about GOING VEGAN. It’s not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. Vegfest Scotland will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
The inaugural Vegfest Scotland includes a number of exciting features to get healthy eating and vegan activism high on the agenda for many. They include:
- a Health Summit on the Saturday,
- an Activists Summit on the Sunday,
- dozens of talks on Nutrition, Health, Lifestyle and Campaigns,
- 15 specialist caterers,
- around 140 stalls,
- vegan information display areas,
- vegan cookery demos,
- a Living Raw Zone dedicated to raw living foods,
- a History of Veganism Exhibition
- kids cookery classes,
- live performances,
- a Mature Zone for mature vegans/veggies,
- a Teen VGN Zone for teenage vegans/veggies,
Expect about 10,000 visitors at the first ever Vegfest Scotland!
The Only Way is Ethics sees a number of events around Glasgow City Centre flourish in the week preceding Vegfest, and already there's been a lot of interest from different businesses, organisations, charities, and departments looking to get involved.
Disclaimer: The Only Way is Ethics is an independent event from Vegfest Scotland.