Website live for bookings later in 2016; 160 stalls available on top of mesmerising mix of activities
4th year show at Olympia London on Oct 22nd 23rd; stalls, marketing options and sponsorship packages available - book now!
Approx 10,700 visitors altogether; event returns to Brighton Centre on March 11th 12th 2017
Marshall Jefferson, Adamski (Killer) and Alison Limerick (Where Love Lives), join Macka B & Andy Compton at weekend vegan fest
Help Pig Freud raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016
- RT @TeenVGN: We're looking for #vegan musicians or a band to come and play at @VGNSummerCamp 2017 in S-Wales. Interested? Tweet us! ποΈπΈπ₯πΉπΆβ¦
- Great news!! OptiBac Probiotics are back exhibiting with us at VegfestUK Bristol 2017. Festival exclusive offer... t.co/QSjp3JeEK8
- Media pack for VegfestUK London 2017 available here website live for bookings March 30th... t.co/ijMElccViQ
We offer some very focused and cost effective advertising through our website, e-bulletin and event programme.
- Website - estimated 100,000 visitors in the run up to the show. Options include advertising on every page. Website will stay live for a minimum of 3 years, probably longer, and will continue to attract at least 30 visits a day long after the show itself.
- Event programme - we produce 20,000 copies of the 64-page B5 colour programme (5,000 printed and 15,000 online) that are distributed before and during the event. Deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of August 2015.
- E-bulletin – our monthly e-bulletins are sent out to over 11,000 veggie-friendly subscribers, built up over the years from our shows and awards. All our past e-bulletins are available in the 'News' section of our website.
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only; deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of July 2015)
1/4 pg £140 + vat
1/2 pg £255 + vat
1 pg £450 + vat
Deadline for submission of artwork for inclusion in the programme is the end of August 2015.
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for submission of text and logo for inclusion in the programme is the end of August 2015.
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat